- Designed to hold the bottom of the pipe at a constant 20” height off the ground.
- Galvanized steel and a synthetic alignment V – No wood rot or chemical absorption.
- Stacked in lots of 10 and can be deployed rapidly with a forklift only – no additional labor needed.
- 1 truckload of pipe cradles is 270 units and that will hang 135 joints of pipe and reduce approximately 7 truckloads of cribbing.
- Easily stacked, deployed, transported, cleaned and reloaded back on the truck for the next assignment.
- Reduces dependence on wood cribbing.
- A pair of pipe cradles can handle up to 36” OD pipe and 4,800 lbs.
|SALES PERSON||Garrett Cathriner|
|SALES PERSON PHONE #||(409) 832-9336|
|LOCATION ADDRESS||1313 Gulf Street, Beaumont, TX 77701|