Tiger Industrial is seeking a dedicated, highly motivated and energetic Asset Manager in Beaumont, TX.
The Asset Manager will provide strategic oversight and management of equipment and other fixed assets by liaising closely with operations, purchasing and maintenance. This role requires a collaborative, goal-oriented and solution-based approach to successfully manage a wide range of assigned critical projects while meeting time sensitive objectives and specific KPIs.
Mission Critical Functions
- Ensure consistent and accurate reporting of fixed asset attributes including asset class, asset code, naming convention and description.
- Track all fixed assets by geography, performance and status with company rental tool management system
- Ensure all physical fixed assets are accounted for in the rental tool management system.
- Perform periodic fixed asset physical count and reconciliation.
- Lead the responsibility for identifying and managing quantity and quality of assets to reflect accounting value such as gross book value (GBV), net book value (NBV) and depreciation rates and useful life
- Consolidate, forecast and request capital expenditure (CAPEX) based on operational requirements.
- Manage requisition, ordering, approval tracking and expedition of fixed assets based on operational needs as needed fixed asset
- Perform and document quality assurance as part of acceptance criteria process for all fixed assets.
- Determine and recommend assets refurbishment and retirement.
- Maintain, track and own Key Performance Index (KPI) for asset utilization, efficiency and reliability and advise actions to ensure continuous improvement.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Thorough understanding of cementing service line from an operational, technical engineering background.
- Proven ability to initiate, plan, execute, control and monitor a project.
- Ability to analyze failure and reliability rates.
- Ability to understand cost-to completion projections and make decisions accordingly.
- Ability to use a variety of techniques and tools to manage the project scope, cost, schedule, contractual deliverables and devise contingency plans to ensure.
Reports to: Stephen Mouton – General Manager
Location: Beaumont, TX
Our Company: Tiger Industrial Rentals provides quick and reliable service to the energy, industrial, commercial and environmental markets. We Rent, Sale, Lease, RPO, Repair, Support and Train on Equipment. Tiger’s vast selection of rental equipment is distributed throughout the US including the Permian Shale and along the Gulf Coast, as well as, multiple international locations. Whatever industry your company may be in, we’ve got the rental equipment you need to execute your projects successfully.
For additional information about our Company visit our website at www.tigerindustrialrentals.com.
Tiger Industrial is committed to providing the best service to our clients in the industry.
Our Team: Our team of employees at Tiger are highly motivated, innovative, and passionate about providing excellent products and customer service. We look for individuals interested in growing with our company, and working in an exciting, open work environment. We have offices and yards throughout the lower 48 United States and around the world.
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic and entrepreneurial individual to work in the oil and gas industry for a fast pace company that strives to make it happen!